Fungizide bei der Kultur in mineralischem Substrat

Begonnen von michael z, 03.Nov.19 um 11:05 Uhr

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

michael z

Hallo zusammen,

Ich habe viele Jahre sehr erfolgreich meine Oprhysse in Seramis/Neudohum gehalten. Das will aber seit zwei Jahren nicht mehr klappen, ständig habe ich abfaulende Rosetten.
Dieses Jahr habe ich alle Pflanzen in rein mineralisches Substrat gepflanzt und möchte die Pflanzen über den Winter regelmäßig mit Fungiziden behandeln.
Ich habe schon mehrmals den sehr ausführlichen Bericht von "Orchis Pallens" zu den Orchis pallens gelesen. Nun würde ich gerne wissen ob auch andere Leute regelmäßig Fungizide verwenden und wenn ja würden mich noch die anderen Parameter wie Temperatur, Substratfeuchte, welche Fungizide, etc. interessieren.
Ich freue mich auf eure Antworten!

Michael

Stanislav

Hello Michael,
I also tried to use fungicides for one season, but not as Jan on the leaves, but as a watering. The reason was that my plants did not suffer from Botrytis-like fungi, but from roots and tubers blackening (probably from Fusarium). The result was very poor - several plants died. The use of chemical fungicides is very contradictory. The reasons are: we do not know the type of pathogen (besides fungi it can also be bacteria) that causes the disease and therefore we cannot choose the right fungicide, we do not know the right dosage and repeated use of the same fungicide causes the pathogen's immunity. For these reasons, I have abandoned the use of chemical fungicides and now I am using the biological product Polyversum Biogarden - see my posts https://www.orchideenkultur.net/index.php?topic=37594.msg435753#msg435753. I have been very satisfied with the results for several seasons. However, I am aware that the product may not be available in Germany because it is a Czech product, but it is possible to buy it through the distributor's e-shop - see continuation of the discussion topic.

Berthold

Zitat von: Stanislav am 03.Nov.19 um 18:54 Uhr
The use of chemical fungicides is very contradictory. The reasons are: we do not know the type of pathogen (besides fungi it can also be bacteria) that causes the disease and therefore we cannot choose the right fungicide, we do not know the right dosage and repeated use of the same fungicide causes the pathogen's immunity.

Yes I agree.
Die Fungizide im deutschen Handel wirken sehr spezifisch auf einige wenige Pilzarten. Da muss man schon grosses Glück haben, wenn man den Pilz an der Orchieenknolle treffen will.
Breitband-Fungizide sind in Deutschland nicht zugelassen, da sie ein zu breites biologisches Spektrum der Lebewesen abtöten bzw. schädigen können.
Weniger gelobt ist genug kritisiert (frei nach Peter Altmaier)

michael z

Wow, sounds quite good. I will try. I was very impressed by the tread of Orchis pallens. It would be quite easy to keep the infections away by using cemicals.

How often do you threat the Orchids with Polyversum and how do you handle it? I will order it tomorrow and try.

Berthold: You still have good sucess with Neudohum? In my oppinion, the quality of the product is not was it was before!

Thank you

michael z

Da stellt sich mir gleich noch die Frage weshalb die Rosetten abfaulen? Die Knollen bleiben ganz, aber haben halt nicht mehr die Kraft vernünftige neue Knollen zu bilden.

orchis pallens

Bei mir sind früher immer die Rosetten direkt an der Ansatzstelle der Knolle abgefault. Seit ich mit den Fungiziden gegen Botrytis spritze, habe ich so gut wie keine Ausfälle mehr.

Die Stengelfäule scheint ein  Botrytis-Erreger zu sein.
Blumen sind das Lächeln der Erde

Berthold

Zitat von: michael z am 03.Nov.19 um 19:54 Uhr

Berthold: You still have good sucess with Neudohum? In my oppinion, the quality of the product is not was it was before!

Thank you
Ich benutze Neudohum nicht mehr, da sich nach einer gewissen Zeit (2 bis 4 Monate) meist Infektionskeime im Substrat ansiedeln und die Pflanze vernichten. Man muss also sehr gut aufpassen, was mir zu lästig geworden ist.

Stanislav

How often do you threat the Orchids with Polyversum and how do you handle it? I will order it tomorrow and try.

I use Polyversum once a month for watering. I use the powder in a quantity of 0.5 g / l of water, let it leach for at least 30 minutes, then pour it over a fine cloth (eg old women's stockings) and water it. Polyversum must not be left in the water for more than 10 hours. The amount of Polyversum is not critical, it cannot be overdosed. Sieved is not mandatory, but otherwise the emulsion leaves after a time a black residue on the substrate surface, because the medium contains an organic carrier that decays over time.
Polyversum also acts indirectly against bacterial diseases, increases the resistance of plants to bacteria. Note, however, that Polyversum is not omnipotent, but I have removed the tuber and root blackening.
Polyversum, unlike chemical fungicides, is not harmful to health.

Neudohum I do not use, my substrate is purely mineral.

wölfchen

I will order it tomorrow and try.

Hallo Michael,
ich würde auch gerne bestellen, find aber keinen Schalter für eine andere Sprache.
Wie kommst du denn damit zurecht?

LG wölfchen

Berthold

Zitat von: wölfchen am 04.Nov.19 um 09:21 Uhr
I will order it tomorrow and try.

Hallo Michael,
ich würde auch gerne bestellen, find aber keinen Schalter für eine andere Sprache.
Wie kommst du denn damit zurecht?

LG wölfchen

I am sure, Stanislav will help You in translation :classic

wölfchen

Stanislav

Zitat von: wölfchen am 04.Nov.19 um 10:07 Uhr
A translation won´t help, I´m afraid...
Die meisten Texte von Seiten können mit Google Translator übersetzt werden.

Der Bestellvorgang ist wie folgt:
Vložit do košíku.....In den Warenkorb legen
Doprava a platba (vyberte).....Versand & Zahlung (auswählen)
Pošta do EU.....Die Post an die EU
Odeslat objednávku.....Senden Sie Ihre Bestellung

wölfchen

Hi Stanislav,
thanks a lot! I´ll give it a try  :thumb

LG wölfchen

Berthold

Stanislav, can You please teach the company English?  :classic

Manne

das fungizid   teldor    gibts bei amazon.