Winterblätter

Begonnen von Manne, 02.Nov.11 um 18:16 Uhr

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Berthold

Yes, that is how the plants should look like.
Weniger gelobt ist genug kritisiert (frei nach Peter Altmaier)

orchis pallens

Very Good, Stanislav 👍🏻
Blumen sind das Lächeln der Erde

walter b.

Strong and healthy plants, they are very beautyfull!!!

Eveline†

Oh no, the plant with the strongly spotted leaves doesn't fit in your great collection, Stanislav.
I would like to be generous: I take your ugly spotted plant and give you one of my beautiful homogenous green ones instead.
Good deal, isn't it?
;-)

Stanislav

Zitat von: Eveline am 09.Jan.19 um 16:29 Uhr
Oh no, the plant with the strongly spotted leaves doesn't fit in your great collection, Stanislav.
I would like to be generous: I take your ugly spotted plant and give you one of my beautiful homogenous green ones instead.
Good deal, isn't it?
;-)
I like plants with strongly stained leaves, they also have differently colored flowers.
The plant in the middle pot in the lower left corner has been split up for the second time - one I've already given to Jan. The second one can be seen in the picture. I can give it to you. I attach a picture of its flowers.
I have already a large amount plants of Orchis italica , so I do not want to expand my collection and I do not want anything for my plant in exchange.

Eveline†

Breathtaking!  :heart
What a joy, thanks a lot! I am very excited and I will reserve the space and the pot for this beauty.
Stunning photo. I will send you a pm.

marcel van den Berg

Looks great Stanislav en Eveline!

My plants all look miserable in comperason to your plants.
These are all seedlings, but it looks like most of them won't even grow a second leaf...

Tomorrow, I will post a picture so you guys get an impression.

marcel van den Berg

This is how it looks...

Overview, H. robertianum on the left, S. voracea in the back, Oph. sphegodes and A. pyramidalis in the center.

Detail Ophrys sphegodes.

Detail A. pyramidalis

As my new hobby i'm trying to grow hardy orchids from seeds, but it is quite a challenge.
But after only 2,5 years, I won't complain.
All these plants are seedlings from last year.

Detail S. vomeracea, these ones did sow in the summer of 2017 on cardboard.

Uhu

Hello Marcel,

they´re looking fine. Do you leave them outside or are the pots removed into a greenhouse? Did you have frost in this winter?
Grüße Jürgen

marcel van den Berg

These plants are just standing in the garden, thats why they are called "hardy"  grins
I live in Honselersdijk, just a few kilometers from the sea, so the climate is pretty mild.

When I expect frost, I will just cover the plants or store them in the garage for a few days.

Berthold

Zitat von: marcel van den Berg am 10.Jan.19 um 12:23 Uhr
These plants just stand in the garden, thats why they called "hardy"  grins
I live in Honselersdijk, just a few kilometer from the sea, so the climate is pretty mild.

Marcel but be careful due to rising sea level in future grins
Weniger gelobt ist genug kritisiert (frei nach Peter Altmaier)

Eveline†

Wenn ich mir die Winterblätter von Jans Anacamptis pyramidalis ansehe, bezweifle ich, ob in meinem Topf wirklich A. pyramidalis sind, wie es das Schildchen meint. Totales Chaos bei mir.
Die Pflanze hinten mit den in die Höhe strebenden Blättern könnte eine Serapias sein?

orchis pallens

Eveline, ich denke, dass die hintere Pflanze mit den langen Blättern eine Anacamptis sein könnte. Die anderen sehen eher nach Orchis mascula aus.

Ich schicke Dir eine richtige Anacamptis pyramidalis, wenn sie im Sommer eingezogen sind😊

Eveline†

Es ist wirklich zum Verzweifeln. Das Schildchen mit Orchis mascula steckt in diesem Topf:

orchis pallens

Das ist eine Orchis mascula ssp. mascula mit den gefleckten Blättern. Die ungefleckten sehen nach ssp. speciosa aus