Orchis israelitica

Begonnen von Berthold, 02.Jul.12 um 15:35 Uhr

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

neil

Grüße von der süden küste Großbritannien

erdorchideen

Hi Neil and all others:
I sowed the seeds two weeks ago and now I have first germinations, using the B1 fungus.
Liebe Grüße,
Frank

Berthold

Zitat von: erdorchideen am 20.Nov.12 um 21:16 Uhr
Hi Neil and all others:
I sowed the seeds two weeks ago and now I have first germinations, using the B1 fungus.

very fast Frank. It took 5 weeks on my B1 fungus.
Weniger gelobt ist genug kritisiert (frei nach Peter Altmaier)

neil

Most people who have had the seed, have had germinate in around 2 weeks on B1.

Berthold

maybe my B1 was contaminated. But now I have lucky seedling in Seramis/Neudohum.

Berthold

Nach dem Pikieren geht die Entwicklung zunächst befriedigend weiter. Die kühle Feuchte jetzt im Kalthaus scheint geeignet zur Stabilisierung der Sämlinge ausserhalb des Kolbens

neil

On one of the plates I have some seeds that are just now starting to germinate, which is 11 weeks after sowing.

Berthold

Zitat von: neil am 28.Nov.12 um 20:12 Uhr
On one of the plates I have some seeds that are just now starting to germinate, which is 11 weeks after sowing.

Neil, asymbiotic or by fungi? For symbiotic germination it would be very long.

neil

Sorry forget to say it was on B1 and sown at the same time as another 2 plates, which germinated in about 2 weeks

Berthold

Zitat von: neil am 28.Nov.12 um 21:26 Uhr
Sorry forget to say it was on B1 and sown at the same time as another 2 plates, which germinated in about 2 weeks

Neil, was it contaminated or old "deactivated" B1 in the 11-week bottle? Or how would You explain the difference in germination time?

neil

I did  three plates, same source for the B1 on each, all stored in the same condition.  The seeds were all done from one batch.  So I have no idea why this has happened.

Berthold

Neil I also have a big spread in germination time and also development of the seedlings.
My only explanation is that this is caused by different fungus activity.
My be I pick up different hyphen from the mother fungus for infection of the new medium. The mother fungus could be a mixture of young and old fungi parts or it is a mixture of different fungi subspecies.

Berthold

Inzwischen haben sich einige kleine Bulben entwickelt

Berthold

Die Aufzucht nach dem Pikieren ist schwierig, aber es geht.
Die beste Methode ist für mich, das Pikieren in reines Neudohum und das Umsetzen bereits nach 3 Monaten in Seramis/Neudohum 80/20

Berthold

Die Ausbeute an Sämlingen aus der Flasche war gering, aber dennoch sind einige robuste Exemplare darunter.
Ich denke, eine starke Selektion kann nicht schaden.

Sie stehen hier in Seramis/Akadama/Kanuma/Bims mit 10% Neudohum.
Kanuma kann man sicherlich weg lassen. Bims ist für den Kalkanteil im Substrat zuständig. Akadama ist eine vukanische Tonmischung mit allen möglichen Komponenten und Spurenelementen. Wer weiss schon, wofür sie gut sein können.